Product Marketing Manager
Summary: Create product marketing plans
The Position Description Overview:
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with the Director of Marketing to ensure marketing strategy and product strategy stay in sync. In this role, you’ll ensure marketing is supporting product targets for brand awareness, demand generation, content development, and overall sales support. You’ll serve as the primary liaison between the marketing and sales team.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Product Marketing Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Work closely with the product management team to understand product roadmap, value proposition, and competitive position in the market
- Create comprehensive product marketing plans to help launch new solutions and new releases to the marketplace
- Create comprehensive product marketing plans to help promote upgrades and add-on solutions to customers
- Closely track product line release schedules and manage product marketing plan schedule to drive completion of selected deliverables as committed
- Collaborate with the content marketing team to equip the sales force with compelling product materials (videos, brochures, presentations)
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client is a global leader in healthcare communications. This organization’s solutions can found in all 21 adults and 10 children’s hospitals named to U.S. News & World Report’s 2018-2019 “Best Hospitals” Honor Rolls. They continually invest in the people and technology needed to evolve their solutions to meet customer needs.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Product Marketing and/or Product Management related experience in the healthcare industry
- Strong project management + communication skills
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Proficiency within Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (e.g., Pardot, Salesforce)
- Previous Social media marketing + B2B marketing
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME