Product Marketing Specialist
Summary: Assist with the planning of Marketing projects
The Position Description Overview:
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you’ll assist with planning and implementing of projects that support the Marketing Function. In this role, you’ll interact with product managers to identify new marketing opportunities, prepare marketing reports, and respond to questions from the sales team.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 5+ months
- Location: Remote Minnesota candidates until further notice
As a Product Marketing Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Development and support of product Marketing programs, implementation, and tracking to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future Marketing promotions
- Manage data integration and integrity into customer relationship management system
- Ensure scheduling, planning projects, estimating cost, and managing projects to completion
- Coordination of Marketing materials such as Direct Mail Campaigns, marketing messaging, events, trade shows & more
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of Product marketing experience
- Experience creating marketing materials to support sales
- Professional experience in a highly regulated environment preferred
- Strong project management & communication skills
- Strong computer and computer application skills essential. (Knowledge of Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint)
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME