Product & Technical Support Specialist
Summary: Implement CRM applications
The Position Description Overview:
As a Product & Technical Support Specialist, you will configure, support, train, and implement CRM applications. You will also provide excellent internal support in helping take on the piecemeal requests and smaller side projects throughout the week.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Product & Technical Support Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Vet out requests.
- Put together specs, and have them ready for review.
- Partake in post rollout follow-up for larger projects.
- Create/design CRM systems/solutions.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ yrs designing and developing eLearning
- Experience working with MS SQL queries
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME