Summary: Take ideas from concept to final execution
The Position Description Overview:
As a Production Artist, you will take any idea from concepts through to final execution – whether they created it themselves or are supporting another creative.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 4+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Ohio
As a Production Artist, a typical day might include the following:
- Become a master of the client’s brand and/or campaign standards, ensuring creative assets are prepared, optimized, and delivered on time, error-free, and in the highest quality.
- Take direction from and work collaboratively with creative team members to ensure the success of any project.
- Assemble various information and design elements and concept it into one cohesive layout for various marketing vehicles.
- Continually manage, and work to improve, the design delivery process.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years previous production and/or design experience in advertising, design, or marketing
- An exceptional creative portfolio that demonstrates your craft
- Knowledge of video/animation creation software
- Adobe Illustrator skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME