Production Artwork Technician
Summary: Develop artwork for varies product label projects
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives to over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
As a Production Artwork Technician, you will create, update, and maintain product label artwork using Adobe Illustrator. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring artwork is meeting brand requirements and guidelines. Meeting project deadlines and timelines will be crucial to the overall success in this position.
- Pays close attention to detail
- Strong proofreading skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Create and develop artwork for varies product label projects and procedures
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Assess proposed artwork packages while taking appropriate actions to update standards and proofing
- Ensure artwork for labeling/packaging components meets brand standards
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of previous art production and graphic program experience
- Fluent within Adobe Illustrator to CAD/package engineering drawings
- Printing technique knowledge is a plus
- Medical device or consumer packaged goods industry experience is a plus
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME