Packaging Production Designer
Are you a great match?
Get to know Celarity
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
Summary: Develop a packaging solution that helps to sell more product
Our rapidly expanding client is recognized by the Fortune 500 as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies. This organization values the importance of creating a remarkable guest experience while striving to have continuous innovation.
We are looking for the next Production Designer to think of product packaging from various aspects and be able to develop a packaging solution that helps to sell more of the product in the long run for our client.
Design comes naturally to you. You are a great listener to your coworkers as well as collaborative with multiple designers within an organization. You are great at producing a product that is eye-catching, on-brand, and safe for consumers. Not only do you understand design, but the business, accounting, and health and safety aspects are noted as well.
- Collaborate with team members and designers to ensure packaging meets branding and marketing goals
- Analyze market trends, customer needs, and product details to conceptualize effective packaging designs
- Assess industry standards and requirements and implement them effectively into the packaging of a product
- Use software and designs programs, photography, 3D software programs to bring packaging concepts to life
- Bachelors degree
- 3 – 5 years of the previous packaging and/or in-store signage experience
- Experience creating print-ready mechanical files
- Strong Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong Portfolio
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME