Summary: Develop concepts and execute brand standards across multiple platforms
Our rapidly expanding client is recognized by the Fortune 500 as one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies. This organization values the importance of creating a remarkable guest experience while striving to have continuous innovation.
As a Production Designer, you will collaborate with a creative team to develop concepts for various marketing campaigns distributed across print and social channels. In this role, you will work closely with Creative Directors, Art Directors, Digital Designers, Writers, and Project Managers.
You are knowledgable of technology and specific tools that are needed in order to leverage your production and design expertise. Your eye for detail is outstanding when crafting compelling and inspirational content that engages with your audience.
- Collaborates with the creative teams on concepts and layout revisions
- Organizes and plans details for multiple projects in order to meet project deadlines
- Develop concepts and execute brand standards across multiple platforms
- Stays current with the latest industry, style, and graphic trends
- Bachelors degree
- 2-5 years of experience
- Solid portfolio
- Strong print production skills including typesetting, layout design, graphic and photography asset management, image composition and light retouching
- Knowledgable of software applications such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME