MN or TX
Summary: Deliver architectural creative, innovative, and effective solutions
The Position Description Overview:
As a Project Architect, you will deliver creative, innovative, and effective solutions for a wide range of clients on our corporate accounts.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: MN or TX
As a Project Architect, a typical day might include the following:
- Lead the preparation of plans, drawings, details.
- Coordinate with client vendors, consultants, permit expediters, general contractors, city officials, and inspectors.
- Partner with interior designers to deliver flexible, thoughtful, and innovative designs.
- Prioritize, adjust accordingly, and meet deadlines.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a certified architect.
- 6+ yrs in an architecture firm preferred
- Experience working with large nationwide corporate clients preferred
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME