Remote (MN candidates)
Summary: Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects
The Position Description Overview:
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as a liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Type: 12+ month contract position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: MN Candidates Only
As a Project Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Review status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepares status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for problem-solving with project managers, line managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Strive for continuous improvement and consistency in deliverables.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- 4-year degree
- 5 years of project management experience
- The ability to propose modifications to functional operating policies and day-to-day processes
- The ability to communicate with internal and external customers and vendors regarding ongoing operations.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME