MN or TX
Summary: Prioritize, adjust accordingly and meet deadlines
The Position Description Overview:
As a Project Manager, you will lead the preparation of plans, drawings, details, and specifications in accordance with client standards and specifications.
- Type: Full Time
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: MN or TX
As a Project Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Coordinate with client vendors, consultants, permit expediters, general contractors, city officials, and inspectors.
- Partner with interior designers to deliver flexible, thoughtful, and innovative designs.
- Develop and deliver technical design.
- Strengthen relationships with internal and external teams.
You Must Have:
- Technical or Professional Architectural Degree
- 6+ yrs of professional experience in an architecture firm
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME