Greater Minneapolis Area, MN
Summary: Oversee the operational aspects of ongoing projects
The Position Description Overview:
As a Project Manager, you will oversee the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as a liaison between the management and planning team, project team, and line management team.
- Type: Contract
- Length of position: 4 months
- Hours per week: 15 hours
- Location: Greater Minneapolis Area, MN
As a Project Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Review status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepares status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
- Propose modifications to operating policies and day-to-day processes.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of project management
- Knowledge in leading and managing executional processes
- The ability to provide operational and tactical leadership coaching
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME