Project Manager Supervisor
Summary: Lead your team to execute various activities to complete projects
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
As a Project Manager Supervisor, you will be coordinating labeling deliverables for new product development and projects. In this role, you will build team ownership and commitment to project plans. You will lead your team to execute various activities to produce technical communications deliverables required in support of Development projects. As the Project Manager Supervisor, you will be the primary liaison between the Technical Communications team and the project Core Teams.
- Leads a team to complete activities while using best practices to produce and release deliverables
- Develops labeling strategies based on regulatory, marketing, and technical requirements and features
- Manages small cross-functional development teams and provides input to functional managers on the team and team member performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 5+ years of project management experience
- Previous Industry Experience (Medical Device/Healthcare literature or labels)
- Previous with Agile project management tools and techniques
- Strong leadership capabilities + internal personal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME