Project Manager Supervisor
Summary: Develop and implement a project plan, build team ownership and commitment to project plan.
The Position Description Overview:
As a Project Manager Supervisor, you will manage key planning, executing, controlling, and closing activities; develop and implement a project plan, build team ownership and commitment to project plan.
- Type: Contract
- Length: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
As a Project Manager Supervisor a typical day might include the following:
- Lead team to complete activities per policies and practices to produce and release.
- Develop labeling strategies based on regulatory, marketing, and technical requirements and features.
- Lead team and cross-functional communications; act as primary liaison between the technical communications team and the project core teams.
- Works with peers and managers to improve department processes and drive efficiency.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
Minimum 3 years of project management experience
- Experience with Agile project management tools and techniques
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME