Are you a great match?
Get to know Celarity
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
Summary: Plan and execute cross-functional programs
Our rapidly expanding client is recognized by the Fortune 500 as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies. This organization values the importance of creating a remarkable guest experience while striving to have continuous innovation.
We are searching for a Project Manager to join our client’s team! In this role, you’ll plan and execute cross-functional programs by analyzing data, developing marketing strategies and building project plans.
You’re detail-oriented and love utilizing your problem-solving skills. Plus, you are experienced at working with clients and quickly adapting to shifting priorities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Drive cross-functional team coordination, goal alignment, and budget allocation
- Oversee of marketing management activities such as setting project contest, of meetings, and managing financials
- Bachelors degree
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communications skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and requests
- Proficient within software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME