Summary: Oversee various projects
The Position Description Overview:
As a Project Specialist, you’ll manage the translation of customer-facing literature and labeling necessary to support our client’s marketing, and sales objectives.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a Project Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Communicate project scope and timelines to external translation vendors, in order to procure quotes
- Work with internal project managers to assess and mitigate risk, develop a schedule, and understand project requirements
- Assure project quality by reviewing and checking final files from external vendors for completeness and adherence to standards before submitting for final approval
- Resolve project issues by working with team members, project customers, vendors, and others as appropriate
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of project management experience within healthcare or medical device
- Translation industry experience and knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to:
Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME