Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
Do you have amazing communication skills as well as the ability to inspire your teammates? We are currently looking for a Project Specialist to work alongside our clients Project manager!
In this role, you’ll use your outstanding organization ability to steer various projects in the right direction! Ensuring that all projects are meeting requirements and timelines will be key when succeeding in this position.
You have effective communication skills that will set you apart while incorporating your amazing sense of humor that your team members will love. You enjoy leading a team to use best practices and believe that working together will result in accomplishing business goals. Your negotiation skills are unbeatable! You believe in helping your team members resolve conflicts by finding the win-win scenarios for everyone!
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments on a wide scope of project management and analysis efforts
- Support project planning sessions and post-project reviews, providing project managers and team with practical guidance for creating the highest levels of project performance
- Drive process and requirement definition to facilitate the selection and use of appropriate project management technologies
- Support project teams in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and other select technologies
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0 – 2 years of experience with Ba & MS Tools
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to navigate through ambiguous projects
- Self-starter + team player
- Previous project experience
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME