Summary: Proofreading marketing communication documents
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives to over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
As a Proofreader, you will have the opportunity to maintain high-quality marketing materials by ensuring that typos, content consistency and style guidelines are met and exceeding business objectives.
You are resourceful and respond well to the input from your team members. Your background is in communications, messaging, writing and creative product development. You are a communication professional with exceptional skills in writing and strategic story-telling for a variety of channels and audiences.
- Proofreading marketing communication documents to meet style guidelines
- Ensuring that content is consistency and best practices are being used
- Supporting the needs of team members as well as providing insights & recommendations in order to exceed goals
- Bachelors degree in communications, graphics, or marketing
- Previous experience in graphics coordination or project management
- Knowledge and ability to use Macintosh software, specifically Adobe InDesign
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and coordination skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME