QA Analyst (PT)
Remote (MN candidates)
Summary: Ensuring content is within brand guidelines - free from grammar or functional errors
The Position Description Overview:
As a QA Analyst, you’ll check landing pages, newsletters, etc., and making sure that they meet client requirements and are within the company brand guidelines – free from grammar or functional errors.
- Type: Contract position
- Hours per week: 15-20 hours
- Location: Remote for foreseeable future/flex schedule after Covid-19 pandemic
As a QA Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage QA for multiple projects in a highly dynamic environment to meet the deadline needs of multiple project managers
- Review and analyze materials submitted by clients in Workfront database to gain explicit understanding of project requirements and ensure QA process can be adequately performed
- Coordinate and be accountable for additional or revised QA requirements communicated by the project manager throughout the duration of the project
- Perform systematic quality assurance on digital communications projects according to checklist that outlines standards for accuracy, completeness, functionality, and appearance
- Clearly communicate issues and necessary changes to appropriate team members, project manager, or client; document feedback in the form of straightforward recommendations or questions supported by rationale, marked-up screenshots, and steps to recreate
- Work collaboratively with other team members and management to develop and continuously refine QA processes that are systematic, efficient, effective, and responsive to changing needs within the team
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. This organization’s mission is to meet and exceed patients’ and healthcare professionals’ needs while operating in 160 countries worldwide.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years quality assurance or proofreading/editing in a digital environment
- Substantial experience performing methodical quality assurance of digital content in an in-house setting
- Outstanding proofreading skills and ability to spot errors
- Fluent in use of all major browsers and devices; ability to troubleshoot basic user issues during testing
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME