QA Testing Specialist
Summary: Be a contributing member of our Agile SCRUM team executing the testing for each release within our AEM environment.
The Position Description Overview:
As a QA Testing Specialist you will be a contributing member of our Agile SCRUM team executing the testing for each release within our AEM environment.
- Type: Contract
- Length: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a QA Testing Specialist a typical day might include the following:
- Participate in Sprint Ceremonies to learn and understand the stories.
- Write/review acceptance criteria.
- Write & plan test cases.
- Create test evidence showing results from our Staging instance to support release documentation.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital/website testing role in a fast-paced corporate environment
- 2+ years working in an Agile SCRUM environment
- 2+ years working in an AEM 6.5+ environment
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME