Quality Assurance Specialist
Greater Minneapolis Area, MN
Summary: Ensure all digital projects are submitted for quality assurance
The Position Description Overview:
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will ensure all digital projects are submitted for quality assurance within Adobe Experience Manager.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 5+ months
- Hours per week: 20 hours
- Location: Greater Minneapolis Area
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Write/review acceptance criteria and create test data.
- Execute test cases in the development and staging environment and document the test results.
- Identify and prioritize test tasks.
- Create test evidence showing results from our Staging instance to support release documentation
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital/website testing role in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Must be highly organized and have excellent communication skills to enable working across a wide variety of resources within our internal team.
- AEM experience preferred
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME