Remote for Minnesota Candidates
Summary: Create happy careers with meaningful connections
The Job Description Overview:
As a Recruiter, you’ll have the opportunity to help create happy careers with meaningful connections! In this role, you’ll be an essential part of the recruiting team. You’ll be sourcing candidates, performing phone screens, and facilitating the hiring process to ensure candidates are a good match for our clients. Ultimately, providing a remarkable experience for candidates during the hiring process.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Recruiter, a typical day might include the following:
- Source marketing, creative, and digital talent using a variety of search methods to build pipelines
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications while performing phone screenings
- Facilitate the job offer process by handling and negotiating employment terms and conditions
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection processes meet employment law requirements
- Closely monitor marketing, creative, and digital staffing trends
Learn About Celarity:
Celarity is an award-winning Staffing & Recruiting agency for Marketing, Creative & Digital talent with a mission of “Creating happy careers with meaningful connections.” We provide connected 600+ companies with over 5,000 candidates.
- Learn about our Glassdoor best places to work award.
- Learn about our best of staffing and recruiting award.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years within a recruiting position
- Analytical mindset with a Customer First mentality
- Flexibility to shift priorities
- Technical savvy capabilities, plus quick learning skills
- Outstanding communication and professional skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members and can work independently
- Ability to improve existing processes and create new solutions
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME