Recruiter | Marketing • Creative • Digital
Remote for Minnesota Candidates
Summary: Create happy careers with meaningful connections
The Job Description Overview:
As a Recruiter, you’ll have the opportunity to help create happy careers with meaningful
connections! In this role, you’ll be an essential part of the recruiting team. You’ll be
sourcing candidates, performing phone screens, and facilitating the hiring process to
ensure candidates are a good match for our clients. Ultimately, providing a remarkable
experience for candidates during the hiring process.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis (flexible work from home environment)
As a Recruiter, a typical day might include the following:
- Source marketing, creative, and digital talent using a variety of search
methods to build pipelines
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications while
performing phone screenings
- Facilitate the job offer process by handling and negotiating employment
terms and conditions
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection processes meet employment law
- Closely monitor marketing, creative, and digital staffing trends
Learn About Celarity:
Celarity is an award-winning Staffing & Recruiting agency for Marketing, Creative &
Digital talent with a mission of “Creating happy careers with meaningful connections.”
We provide remarkable experiences and results for both clients and candidates and
have proudly connected 600+ companies with over 5,000 candidates.
- 2021 Glassdoor Best Places to work and the ClearlyRated Best of Staffing &
Recruiting award for both talent and clients: https://www.celarity.com/best-
- Position opening due to our rapid growth
- Remote flexibility and strong work-life balance
- Top clients, Primary partner with most f/500 in MN
- Recruit for both permanent and contract openings
- Clear path to high earnings!
- Learn more about us: https://www.celarity.com/
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting or inside sales/account management
- Marketing knowledge a plus
- Flexibility to shift priorities
- Technical savvy capabilities, plus quick learning skills
- Outstanding communication and professional skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members and can work independently
- Experience locating, developing, defining and closing relationships with a
- Professional, Helpful, Passionate (our core values)
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin
• gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status •
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME