Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Remote for MN Candidates only
Summary: Bridge the communication gap between Marketing and IT
The Position Description Overview:
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer, you’ll bridge the communication gap between Marketing and IT while communicating and leading technical direction to on-shore and off-shore developers. You will think creatively, strategically, and functionally, working closely with the marketing groups of major business units to deliver exceptional results.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for MN candidates only
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer, a typical day might include the following:
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain Salesforce, Marketing cloud, websites and other online properties.
- Support QA testing and UA testing for all aspects of development through the weekly agile sprint cycle.
- Provide written and verbal direction and leadership during all aspects of development through the weekly agile sprint cycle, to both on-shore and off-shore developers.
- Develop campaigns, Journeys, Cloud pages, Integrations to Martech based on wireframes and or concept designs.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud design/development
- Fluency in SQL and working with large data sets / data warehousing
- Should have a thorough understanding of various configuration options in Salesforce and Marketing cloud
- Ability to work independently and deliver projects/enhancement requests from end to end
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME