Summary: Orchestrating outcomes by optimizing project scopes
This company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Their workers enjoy a work environment that’s fast-paced and collaborative. Plus, employees enjoy the ability to directly impact the business.
As a Scrum Master, you’ll own and lead programs and portfolios of projects. You’ll plan, monitor and control all aspects of a project and help along the team driving their motivation to achieve project goals that will be the key elements to success.
You are a certified Scrum Master with an extensive background using the Agile methodology within project and program management. Plus, you’re a master at orchestrating outcomes; optimizing project scopes + working within timelines and resources without compromising quality.
- Champion and integrate the scrum methodology into project management best practices
- Define key metrics for measuring resource capacity, project valuation, cost, risk, status and performance across company engineering
- Ensure that cross-functional team leads have a clear understanding of RASCI for delivering project, goals, deliverables, and issues
- Identify and raise project delivery issues and risks for mediation, resolution or escalation to the appropriate level on a timely basis
- Foster accountability of cross-functional team leads to resolve project issues and ensure project success
- 5+ years of project management experience on progressively more complex projects
- Software Engineering or Quality Assurance experience is a big plus
- Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools
- Experience project managing large, enterprise-wide product development projects involving cross-functional teams in both business, operations and technical domains
- Experienced in combining the best of Agile and Waterfall practices (Hybrid approach to Project Management)
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME