Are you a great match?
Get to know Celarity
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
Summary: Optimize overall customer experiences and maximize ROI
Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired and collaborative.
We are seeking a Search Coordinator to optimize overall customer experiences and maximize ROI. You will use technical SEO techniques to increase the visibility of content as well as drive traffic successfully through the overall customer’s roadmap and journey. You will perform competitive analysis on paid search performance and apply your creative keyword insight into future search strategies.
You have specific knowledge of technical and on-page Search, SEO and SEM tactics while using best practices. Your collaboration skills are top-notch when it comes to working alongside your teammates who are challenged to evolve the search performance & user experience for our growing, worldwide client.
- Apply SEO tactics to Web pages and content to increase visibility
- Perform competitive analysis and make recommendations on keyword strategy
- Monitor and understand organic performance in conjunction with paid search performance
- Communicate the impact of changes and ensure prioritization of content
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of organic search experience
- Previous experience in google paid search
- Experience in paid media (social and search is a plus)
- Strong understanding of online advertising platforms and tools SEO tools including SEMRush, BrightEdge, ScreamingFrog, MOZ, Adobe, GoogleAd Platform, Botify
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME