Senior Account Executive
Remote for WI candidates only
Summary: Develop and execute brand strategy and marketing plans
The Position Description Overview:
As a Senior Account Executive, you will develop and execute brand strategy and marketing plans, acting as a highly skilled and professional conduit between the agency teams and the client to ensure strategic outcomes and open, productive communication.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for WI candidates only
As a Senior Account Executive, a typical day might include the following:
- Lead major projects and oversee marketing plan executions.
- Serve as internal project lead and target market authority within a client group.
- Identify opportunities to add more value to client work/brands and serve as a leader in problem-solving with client concerns as needed
- Train other teammates on how to translate client needs into project briefs and updates, including timeline, budget, and strategic inputs
- Responsible for overall client budgets and oversight of monthly billing with an eye to profitability and accuracy across assigned clients. Organize and maintain Retainer billing structures for clients as needed.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of agency or brand management experience
- Experience managing multiple clients’ accounts and working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including strong presentation skills.
- An ability to articulate and understand the emotional context and motivations of varying target markets to create true brand devotion.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to:
Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME