Senior Account Manager
Summary: Lead a winning team with words that express stories
The Position Description Overview:
As a Senior Account Manager, you will lead a winning team with words that express stories, and as a result your campaign ideas go broader, including things like graphic storytelling, videos, online vehicles, and events. You are diligent about measurement, metrics, and insights. You will play a vital role in a high functioning team.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Senior Account Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage up to five accounts successfully by consistently meeting or exceeding client goals and receiving positive feedback.
- Gross profit target of 65% or more met quarterly.
- Top performing direct reports are promoted in a timely matter.
- 10% organic growth goal of current clients is met.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of four years experience as an agency AE/SAE or in-house communications PR manager
- Hands on experience not just managing, but truly mentoring, direct reports and cross-functional teammates
- Experience in ad/marketing technology, clean tech, data & analytics technology or security technology
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME