Summary: Drive B2B tech client strategy and campaigns
Our Twin Cities client is a global agency. They value the importance of remaining ambitious and support their fellow employees to achieve career growth. They were awarded the “Best in Branding” award in 2016. Their mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with!
Our ambitious client is searching for a Senior Associate to help them drive clientele and campaigns! In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to expand the digital Rolodex through networking. You’ll challenge the status quo when you work alongside your teammates to understand and execute business goals!
You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills that you have established excellent media relationships over the years. You let your personality shine when you are mentoring the account coordinators and interns as well as speaking in client meetings!
- Network with a range of influencers across various publications
- Create client-ready written materials such as press releases, pitches, & award abstracts
- Track and deliver status updates and metrics reports that show a great impact
- Develop and maintain positive relationships and open communication with client contacts
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of B2B experience as an agency AC/AAE/AE or in-house comms specialist
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to continuously learn and improve strategies
- Self-starter + curious mindset
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME