Senior Client Manager
Summary: Build and manage successful calling campaigns for Key Account clients
Our client is a content center that provides B2B services to help their clients identify and engage more effectively with their customers. This organization has 25+ years of award-winning experience and was founded in 1990. They believe in the power of having actual conversations with their customers in order to have more quality sales.
As the Senior Client Manager, you will be the main point of contact for various clients, especially when new lead generation campaigns role out! In this role, you will build and manage successful calling campaigns for Key Account clients. You will develop strategies with new and existing clients and internal teams while monitoring qualified leads as well as analyze & report campaign results. Overseeing all of the client service functions to ensure processes are running smoothly will be key in order to succeed in this position.
Your communication skills are effective and efficient when speaking with clients and internal teams. You are well known for your awesome personality as well as your passion for building great relationships with your team members. Project management comes easy for you and you are fast at responding to your clients to ensure everyone is on the same page. Thinking outside of the box is a must and you are constantly developing new strategies in order for your clients and team to thrive.
- Build rapport with Key Account clients through responsiveness, recommendations, and collaboration
- Manage campaign development including writing call guides, voicemails, and email fulfillment, sourcing calling lists and coordinating all other aspects of client campaigns
- Manage external client meetings to design and develop new campaigns
- Reporting results and identify additional opportunities in order to drive growth
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop improved strategies
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of professional experience, preferably with business-to-business, healthcare and/or med-tech experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Account or project management experience
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME