Senior Communications Program Manager
Summary: Providing strategic communications counsel and tactical support
The Position Description Overview:
As a Senior Communications Program Manager, you’ll serve as the overall communications leader by providing strategic counsel and tactical support to help drive the execution of a company-wide transformation program. You will partner closely with the overall Program Leader as well as the various Workstream leaders and teams to support and enable the work of the program.
- Type: Contract position
- Contract Length: 24+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Senior Communications Program Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Provide communications leadership, counsel, and feedback as a core member of the Program Leadership Team.
- Design and implement strategic and tactical communication plans.
- Partner closely with the Organizational Change Management Lead for ongoing stakeholder identification, engagement, and alignment to support the overall program.
- Manage and executes internal communications activities that include producing content (presentations, written communications, video, etc.) as well as leveraging and/or standing up and managing communications channels.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of progressive responsibility in the communications field within a Corporate, Agency, or Consulting environment, or an advanced degree and 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in successfully supporting large scale, global transformation and change efforts that involve diverse sets of stakeholders
- Experience developing and driving internal communications strategies to drive change, engagement, and alignment
- Experience in global communications
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME