Remote for Minnesota Candidates
Summary: Development of brand messaging
The Position Description Overview:
As a Senior Copywriter, you’ll be crafting, editing, and managing the development of B2B and B2C brand messaging and creating concepts for such tactics as digital, video, sales collateral, and print.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates
As a Senior Copywriter, a typical day might include the following:
- Perform digital research tools to identify search trends, and then create content that optimizes search results
- Study data to understand what the target audience/customers are looking for, how they engage with the digital presence, and measure the effectiveness of our SEO strategy and tactics
- Develop optimized content for the website, blogs, social media, sales collateral, video content, and more
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client is a full-service advertising agency. This team is built around a senior team of medical marketing specialists. This company has worked in the medical space for more than two decades and has helped businesses ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies generate sales and grow their brands.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, creative writing, English, communications, or related field
- 5+ years experience writing compelling work for Advertising campaigns and concepts
- Agency experience or experience working in an in-house corporate marketing department
- Excellent collaborator with experience working with diverse teams
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME