Greater Twin Cities area, MN
Summary: Lead the development of strategic messaging
The Position Description Overview:
As a Senior Copywriter, you will lead the development of strategic messaging for and its associated business units.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of Position: 3+ months (Contract to Hire)
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As a Senior Copywriter, a typical day might include the following:
- Lead information-gathering sessions to understand business goals, review audience insight and product/service differentiators to inform the development of customer-focused copy.
- Expertly write/edit copy that meets project objectives, manages the review process, and revises copy and concepts as required.
- Provide coaching/mentorship of other copywriters and ensure maintenance of professional standards and brand voice.
- Develop strategic content marketing plans, build and manage editorial calendars and manage repository of content for repurposing.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of marketing copywriting experience
- A strong mastery of writing, copy editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience in a corporate setting
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME