Summary: Developing promotional copy
The Position Description Overview:
As a Copywriter, you’ll be reporting directly to the Associate Creative Director. You’ll work closely with other members of the creative, strategy, account service, and project management teams as well as be responsible for developing relationships with clients. In this role, you’ll work with the client to develop communications mixed with a creative approach that is appropriate for audiences.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 3+ months
- Location: Remote
As a Copywriter, a typical day might include the following:
- Produce a wide range of outputs from medical education to promotional copy for websites, blogs, and various print and marketing collateral
- Develop conceptual work using best practices and meeting brand guidelines
- Participate in the editorial process and production of manuscripts from first to final drafts
- Collaborate with the account services team to develop marketing initiatives
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client is a health and wellness agency that helps brands communicate more effectively. They partner with some of the most important and innovative health and wellness brands to help make a difference in people’s lives.
You Must Have:
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of medical/pharma healthcare writing experience
- Strong portfolio showing real-life examples
- Previous Agency experience
- Ability to work varying hours (at least 5/day)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding project management skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME