Summary: Produce print, digital and social layouts from creative concept through completion
Our innovative client is a marketing service that is serving Fortune 500 companies. This organization’s portfolio of solutions ranges from content marketing, social media marketing, digital development, video, corporate communications and much more. They strive to specialize in creating content that inspires and connects on a deeper level.
As a Senior Designer, you will design, develop and produce print, digital and social layouts from creative concept through completion. You will be a lead assistant to the art director for various projects including art directing video, photography, and illustration. As a Senior Designer, you will collaborate with writers, designers, social strategists, digital developers, and producers to ensure the development of creative work to meet budgets, deadlines, and meets clients’ brand guidelines.
- Serving as lead designer on account projects under the direction of Creative Directors
- Art directing select projects for internal and external clients
- Collaborating with writers, designers, social strategists, digital developers and producers
- Continuously enhancing the creative process flow to improve job productivity and profitability
- Staying current and informed of emerging technology, ideas, and trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years print, digital and social design experience with an agency or design firm
- Strong portfolio that showcases print, digital and social design
- Previous experience in art directing photography, video, and illustration
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Word
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME