Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
We are searching for a highly-creative and experienced Digital Producer to join our client’s dynamic team! As the next Digital Producer, you will have the opportunity to develop email campaigns and design e-mail codes in order to ensure cross device compatibility!
You have an analytical mindset with excellent presentation and communication skills. Your teammates call you an “Email Coding Genius” because you have outstanding coding techniques that ensure harmony across all platforms. You can meet deadlines simultaneously while creating top notch content for various email developments.
- Create concepts and content for new digital projects
- Ensure all content is on brand and is meeting requirements
- Oversee the production of digital media including videos, website, development, online advertising and email marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 or more years of experience doing digital production work
- Strong coding skills within HTML/CSS & Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask & work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of content management systems/platforms (Adobe CQ5, SDL, OpenText, & Teamsite)
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME