Senior Interaction Designer
Summary: Create user-centered designs and workflows
The Position Description Overview:
As a Senior Interactive Designer, you’ll work with cross-functional teams to create user-centered designs and workflows in support of programs. In this role, you’ll design direction, improvement initiatives, design-research, and operating plans for design creation.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a Senior Interactive Designer, a typical day might include the following:
- Plans and supports UX design workshops with stakeholders, builds design artifacts necessary to conduct concept testing/usability testing and produces reports
- Accountable for defining key user interface behaviors through the use of experience models, personas, storyboards, site maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, simulations, etc
- Develops and/or uses appropriate UX design and evaluation processes and/or efficiency and cost measurements to ensure the any design solution meets or exceeds defined needs and strategies
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired and collaborative.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience as an interaction designer
- Previous UX/Interaction Design experience – responsive web apps, wireframes, informational architecture, workflows, process flows, prototyping
- Familiarity with software applications such as Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD, HTML/JS/CSS
- Strong portfolio showing real life examples
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to:
Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME