Senior Internal Communications Specialist
Summary: Lead multi-channel communications across stakeholder groups
The Position Description Overview:
As a Senior Internal Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for multi-channel communications across stakeholder groups and their Global Supply Chain Transformation Program.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 25 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Senior Internal Communications Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Handle the creation and implementation of multiple forms of internal strategic communication activities, programs, and content guided by the Medtronic Mission and overall business strategy.
- Lead strategies, produce content, and organize events to help align the organization’s goals in support of greater employee engagement and business impact.
- Generate comprehensive strategic plans that engage employees with the objectives, policies, Mission, and growth strategies of the company.
- Responsible for planning, storytelling, writing, and editing to persuade, educate and inspire internal audiences to change behavior or understand the work environment.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of internal communications experience
- The ability to work independently under limited supervision to determine and develop approaches and solutions.
- Strong change management communications capabilities and understanding of organizational dynamics and social psychology
- The demonstrated ability to support senior leadership in communicating key change initiatives, policy changes and other company information to employees
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME