Senior Marketing Analyst
Summary: Use data to solve marketing challenges
The Position Description Overview:
As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you’ll drive data collection, analysis, and actionable insights as well as develop a deep understanding of aligning marketing objects with establishing methodologies, marketing execution, and technology to support team efforts.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a Senior Marketing Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop and own relationships with internal stakeholders to fully understand their marketing programs.
- Proactively consult with digital marketing managers and other stakeholders on industry trends and key functional areas such as analytical tools and marketing measurement
- Foster creative thinking around how to use data, and how to use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, CRM, Non-digital, and Commerce)
- Deliver reporting and accompanying insights to your stakeholders meeting their stated and unstated needs
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- 2+ years experience in an analytics-focused position
- Experience with digital data technologies (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Marketing Platforms, etc.)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME