Senior Marketing Analyst
Summary: Analyze the effectiveness of marketing efforts
Our thriving client values are built upon their mission and vision which are creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
As the Senior Marketing Analyst, you’ll support digital initiatives and create the ideal user experience for potential customers across the digital channels. In this role, you’ll coordinate paid and earned media campaigns such as SEM, SEO, display, email, and social media to engage the targeted audience. As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you will report directly to the Director of Marketing by providing analytics and insights regarding the execution of the business strategy.
You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, plus you have strong project management capabilities. You enjoy working within Excel because you are very knowledgeable of the platform. You have previous property management and digital marketing experience.
- Develop and assess the portfolio’s day-to-day marketing operations, budgetary goals, and current/future occupancy trend
- Review print/online ad campaigns creative and analytics regularly to assess performance and recommend changes to increase overall acquisition
- Develop and manage property websites, including domain name acquisition, content, imagery, and branding
- Analyze the effectiveness of each marketing or advertising source by reviewing traffic reports as well as make recommendations for campaign adjustments as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of previous experience
- Fluent within the software application Microsoft Excel
- Previous property management & digital marketing experience is required
- Knowledgeable of Yardi is a plus
- Capable of 15% travel
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME