Sr. Marketing Communications Account Manager
Greater Twin Cities area, MN
Summary: Identify B2B marketing communication needs
The Position Description Overview:
As a Sr. Marketing Communications Account Manager, you will identify B2B marketing communication needs, execute creative/positioning strategies, drive incremental pipeline growth through marketing-influenced revenue, manage the marketing budget, and report performance metrics to key stakeholders.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As a Sr. Marketing Communications Account Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Provide consultative support and develop strong relationships with management, business stakeholders and other global marketing functions.
- Establish annual marketing plan(s) for segments within Diversified Markets that are in line with marketing budgets, global business objectives, and segment priorities and growth.
- You are the project owner. This includes conceptualization, initiation, creative brief development, pre-campaign process, content and creative alignment, and campaign execution with assigned resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Analyze marketing program performance including responses, leads and ROI working with the marketing analytics team.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of marketing experience.
- Proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign planning and execution, events, promotions, and budgeting
- B2B, agency or online marketing experience preferred
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME