Senior Media Buyer
Remote for WI candidates only
Summary: Manage the development implementation of traditional media like radio and television
The Position Description Overview:
As a Senior Media Buyer, you will manage the development implementation of traditional media like radio and television. This person is accountable for helping move client business forward by working with media partners and planners to manage media buys and ensure client objectives are met.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for WI candidates only
As a Senior Media Buyer, a typical day might include the following:
- Evaluate audience, inventory, and partners associated with broadcast and video buys, owning the buying process and external relationships.
- Work with Media Planners on audience opportunities, buy specs, and marketplace availability during the planning process as well as in ad hoc scenarios.
- Manage campaign operational elements including good evaluation, billing reconciliation/invoices, and trafficking questions
- Work with and manage two internal media buyers as well as an outside buying relationship.
- Educate media planning team on new opportunities, helping navigate clients into new territories with strategic buying options.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- 8+ years of media buying experience, with a focus on radio, TV, and streaming audio/video
- Clear understanding of the media buying process and all related metrics
- Ability to manage junior buyers, including double-checking work, educating and advising buys based on client needs and best practices
- Experience with campaigns set-up and management using FreeWheel
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of measurement of the traditional media space
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to:
Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME