Senior Motion Designer
Summary: Contribute ideas and visuals that are creative, surprising and on-brand with minimal internal course-correction
The Position Description Overview:
As a Senior Motion Designer, you will be an effective creative partner. You will be an invaluable resource, able to contribute ideas and visuals that are creative, surprising and on-brand with minimal internal course-correction
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
As a Senior Motion Designer, a typical day might include the following:
- Create, develop and execute compelling and innovative videos for multiple forms of multimedia.
- Bring visuals and narratives to life in an array of motion-based deliverables.
- Move fluidly between tool sets to create ideas and concepts that successfully convey the creative message or meaning.
- Work in a team to develop thoughtful, aesthetically compelling and technically flawless content that engages audiences and exceeds client-set success metrics.
You Must Have:
- Associate’s Degree
- Ability to edit raw footage; lead all enterprise motion graphics projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects; strong attention to detail/strong organization skills
- Great personality with strong communication skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME