Senior Paid Media Strategist
Summary: Identify paid media opportunities
The Position Description Overview:
As a Senior Paid Search Strategist, you’ll develop marketing strategies to attract customers to the client’s company website, online presence, and/or promote products and services. In this role, you’ll interact with various clients to identify new & innovative paid media opportunities.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a Senior Paid Search Strategist, a typical day might include the following:
- Ensures implementation of marketing strategies are in line with goals for online products or services
- Analyzes online statistics and helps identify the best practice to optimize online marketing performance
- Leads the development of e-marketing content and exploration of sales channels
- Reporting and analysis of large datasets and deciding on actionable insights from that data
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our local client is a digital agency that focuses on using a more holistic approach when supporting their client’s needs & completing digital projects. Their small team is passionate about uncovering solutions to business challenges while building solid relationships with their clients & employees.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of Paid Media Management experience
- Previous Client management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Managers, Excel, Paid Search, Good Ad Suite, Big, Feed management, etc.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME