Senior UX Design Researcher
Summary: Conduct quantitative and qualitative research
Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired and collaborative.
As a Senior UX Design Researcher, you will work on various projects while identifying and synthesizing customer needs, both observed and verbalized to be consumed by your team and project stakeholders.
You are a true collaborator and enjoy working alongside other UX Designers. You have the ability to juggle multiple projects while working under time constraints. With your 5+ years of experience as a UX practitioner, you are great at executing projects, plus you are great at receiving feedback from your team members in order to improve and develop new strategies.
- Create hypotheses, set research objectives, and reach unbiased conclusions
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research
- Discover patterns and insights through focus groups, interviews, surveys, field studies, card sorting, journey mapping, testing and more
- Asist the product team in making design decisions that directly impact ROI
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 – 8 years of experience as UX practitioner (e.g. UX strategist, researcher, UX designer, interactions designer)
- Proficient with design research techniques to understand the customer (e.g., ethnographic research, contextual inquiry, concept testing, usability testing, card sorting)
- Experience working collaboratively with other product managers and engineers in a variety of settings and strong communication skills with the ability to articulate positions and advocate designs
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME