Summary: Execute on-page and off-page search tactics
The Position Description Overview:
As an SEO Analyst, you will execute on-page and off-page search tactics in order to improve the visibility of the company’s brands.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As an SEO Marketing Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Conduct keyword and topic research to understand consumer intent among relevant target audiences
- Develop and implement data-driven SEO content outlines and content plans.
- Integrate SEO best practices with content, social, and search advertising.
- Analyze competitor websites and pages to assess competitive gaps and recommend competitive plans of action.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 3+ yrs of search engine optimization experience
- Proven ability to complete projects on time and within budget
- High attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME