Summary: Optimize SEO needs
The Position Description Overview:
As an SEO Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of the Web & Mobile Experience team! In this role, you’ll optimize the digital properties for both content and technical SEO needs.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: Needed on-site
As an SEO Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Conduct keyword and topic research to understand consumer intent among relevant target audiences
- Develop on-page optimization and information architecture recommendations focused on improving the customer search experience
- Partner with marketing team members across the organization to ensure search best practices are top of mind in content creation
- Develop and implement data-driven SEO content outlines and content plans
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or another related field
- 3+ years of search engine optimization experience (a blend of technical and content expertise preferred)
- Previous experience working with the content plan for SEO (keyword research, identify white space, etc.)
- Proven ability to complete projects on time and within budget
- Communicates well and collaborates well with team members
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Trends, SEMrush, or Moz
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME