Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
Are you a great multitasker who is a data driven digital marketer? Celarity is a seeking a SEO Specialist to join our client’s organization! In this role, you’ll use your previous knowledge to develop, implement and manage Search Engine Optimization & Social Media advertising. You will have the opportunity to improve page rankings on major search engines for target keywords and increase search!
We are searching for a candidate that is a true go-getter and enjoys staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies! You are a wizard when it comes to enhancing engagement on social platforms and you are always willing to give your recommendations to maximize effectiveness of search engine campaigns.
- Keep up to date on the last SEO, PPC strategies and technologies
- Improve page rankings on major search engines for target keys words and increase search
- Develop and manage Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click & Social media advertising
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Previous experience with digital marketing + PPC campaign
- Fluent within Google AdWords, Bing Ads & Social Media Ad Platforms
- Strong experience working within Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Webmaster tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME