Summary: Implement digital marketing tasks
The Job Description Overview:
As an SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing digital marketing and SEO tasks such as content publishing, keyword research, onsite and offsite SEO, link building, content promotion and outreach, and copywriting.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
What Will You Be Doing?
- Publishing and optimizing new content in WordPress.
- Support with essential SEO and client management tasks.
- Data wrangling and analysis for advanced content and SEO recommendations.
- Responsible for making sure clients stay within budget. Although this will be everyone’s job.
- 2+ years of relevant experience/education
- On-Page SEO experience
- Basic WordPress experience
- SEO research tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc.)
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin
• gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status •
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME