Summary: Coordinate and implement SEO strategies for clients
The Position Description Overview:
As a SEO Strategist, you will coordinate and implement SEO strategies for clients, as well as reports and optimizes on those strategies.
- Type: Contract
- Length of position: 6+ months
- Hours per week: Flexible
- Location: Remote
As a SEO Strategist a typical day might include the following:
- Develop plans for clients’ SEO strategies, including defining requirements, tasks and resources required for success.
- Perform work necessary to build SEO strategies, including keyword research, analysis and recommendations related to website and webpage structure, as well as optimization of existing content.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, SEMrush, etc.)
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from organic and paid sources
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME