Social Listening Specialist
Summary: Provide high level and deep insights
The Position Description Overview:
As a Social Listening Specialist, you will provide high level and deep insights to business partners.
- Type: Contract
- Length of position: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Social Listening Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Capture, analyze and translate social listening data into actionable business insights.
- Monitor and report on social trends in the industry and amongst competitors.
- Create and deliver social listening reports and insights to drive business initiatives.
- Manage multiple responsibilities/projects/tasks simultaneously.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with tools in social media listening
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME