Social Media Content Specialist
Summary: Act as a creative lead and visual/audio story-crafter
The Position Description Overview:
As a Social Media Content Specialist, you will act as a creative lead and visual/audio story-crafter to grow audience engagement.
- Type: Contract
- Length of Contract: 6 months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Social Media Content Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Shoot/produce video and photo content for our social media channels with a strong understanding of trending and successful storytelling specific to social platforms.
- Partner with the social team, to develop and execute quick, reactive content.
- Use your project and organizational skills to manage the workflow and schedule of story assignments.
- Bring an innovative approach to all work and prioritize continuous learning to keep it fresh, engaging and future-focused.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in social media content creation
- Prior experience in video and mobile-first production
- Strong portfolio of effective social media content
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME