Social Media Listening Specialist
Summary: Deliver social listening reports
The Position Description Overview:
As a Social Media Listening Specialist, you’ll capture, analyze, and translate social listening data into actionable business insights for our client. You’re a data enthusiast who is passionate about the social media space and is great at delivering deep insights to leadership.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: on-going
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Social Media Listening Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Monitor and report on social trends in the industry and amongst competitors
- Create and deliver social listening reports and insights to drive business initiatives
- Deliver reports on demand to identify trends within social in order to supply leadership with the emerging data and trends
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with tools in social media listening
- Experience with social listening tools (e.g., Khoros Intelligence, BrandWatch, NetBase, etc.)
- Experience writing Boolean logic and query-based searches
- Proficient using MS Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Analytical, with the ability to analyze social listening metrics and translate them into actionable recommendations
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME