Social Media Marketing Manager
Summary: Lead the execution of social media strategy
Our innovative client has been recognized by Forbes as the World’s Most Innovative Companies as well as the World’s Most Admired Companies. This organization values the importance of putting people first, building trust, and treating the world with care.
As a Social Media Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead the global social strategy in a mass market. In this role, you will be a key marketing leader focussing on building engagement and community through content, social media, and digital marketing efforts. As a Social Media Manager, you will work closely with the brand and digital marketing teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Digital & tech-savvy
- Self-starter; ability to work independently
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to seamlessly work in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong leadership & collaboration skills
- Proactive and strategic thinker
- Lead the execution of social media strategy
- Attract new users by developing deliberate content marketing, content development, and content distribution strategies
- Define the annual global content calendar across all our social channels and identify key promotional opportunities
- Develop strong social media influencer partnerships and ensure working with social influencers is seamlessly integrated into workflows
- Lead the development and set up of KPIs and on-going tracking
- Communicate digital marketing performance against KPIs on a global level and propose recommendations to improve results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience
- Previous experience with marketing automation, and/or inbound marketing
- Proven track record of developing multi-channel digital campaigns with clear KPIs
- Proficient and up-to-date knowledge of key social media platforms and best practices
- A good understanding of SEM, SEO, Display and Affiliate Marketing
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME