Social Media Specialist
Summary: Drive engagement and community growth
The Position Description Overview:
As a Social Media Specialist, you will drive engagement and community growth with fresh, new content ideas and social tactics.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Social Media Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage the development and publication of social media content calendars.
- Build brand awareness and engage the audience with ongoing community management and search and engagement tactics.
- Leverage social media tools to conduct content publishing, competitive analysis, social listening, asset management, and routing and approvals.
- Engage with key opinion leaders on social channels and identify opportunities for leveraging user-generated content.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ yrs of social media marketing experience
- Fluent with technology with a good understanding of primary global social media platforms and tools
- A strong affinity to new media formats – photography, design, copywriting, video production
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME