Social Media Specialist
Summary: Develop and execute monthly social media content
The Position Description Overview:
As a Social Media Specialist, you will develop and execute monthly social media content calendars for 20+ clients, including strategy/concepting, copywriting, graphic design, publishing, and reporting.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 4+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Social Media Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Generate and analyze reports in order to share intelligent and actionable insights and recommendations.
- Use social scheduling tools to schedule all client social media content.
- Ensure strategies fit your clients’ objectives, brand and audience.
- Closely monitors social trends – both long-term and real-time moments – and alerts teams of opportunities.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience with an agency
- B2B and B2C content creation experience
- Proficient in utilizing Canva understands optimal specs, details and best practices when designing content for the social media environment
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME