Social Media Analyst
Summary: Capture social data into actionable business insights
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world!
As a Social Media Specialist, you have the opportunity to use your passion for the social media space to provide insights, stay on top of industry trends, and deliver marketing reports to drive business initiatives.
We are looking for an individual who is conscientious, responsible, and professional as well as an entertaining storyteller who enjoys staying up-to-date with the latest trends. You are a creative individual with an eye for detail and have outstanding project management skills. You’re always learning and motivated by finding answers to questions and you’re driven by generating creative ideas and delivering measurable results.
- Capture, analyze and translate social data into actionable business insights
- Monitor and report on social trends in the industry and amongst competitors
- Create and deliver social marketing reports and insights to drive business initiatives
- Partner closely with the social media team to leverage and integrate social media data into overall strategy and planning
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with tools in social analytics and listening
- Analytical, with the ability to analyze social listening metrics and translate them into actionable recommendations
- Deep understanding of varies social media platforms and their purposes
- Proficient using MS Office Suite (especially Excel)
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME