Social Media Coordinator
Summary: Interact with users by posting quality content that includes images, text, videos and etc
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
Do you love driving traffic and staying engaged with your audience on all social platforms? If so, we want to hear from you! We are currently seeking a Social Media Specialist to join our client’s team. In this role, you will take charge and interact with users by posting quality content that includes images, text, videos and etc.
You must be conscientious, responsible, and professional in this role as well as an entertaining storyteller and talented at bringing visual content to life. You are a creative individual with an eye for detail and have outstanding project management skills.
- Manage day-to-day interaction across a variety of social media platforms
- Respond to user outreach in a social context
- Maintain and manage social media workflows
- Coordinate and collaborate with marketing, public relations, and communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or Communications role
- Previous experience as a Social Media Manager
- Strong attention to detail + Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal written and communication skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME