Social Media Specialist
Summary: building customer awareness and engagement through social media platforms
Our client is a robust service provider who has a close partnership with more than a quarter of the nation’s state notification centers. This organization keeps innovating as trends emerge and technologies evolve. They strive to have close relationships with their customers and building a strong network.
As a Social Media Specialist, you will be building customer awareness and engagement through the client’s social media platforms. In this role, you will be monitoring overall traffic through each of these specific channels while reporting results to give insights.
- Building and executing social media strategy through research, platform determination, messaging and audience targeting
- Publishing and sharing content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to gain awareness
- Optimizing company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content
- Continuously capturing and analyzing the appropriate social media platform data/metrics, develop insights, and identify best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Agency or marketing department agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical/research capabilities
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME