Social Media Strategist
Summary: Managing social media campaigns for various social platforms
Our client is a client-centric organization that focuses on digital marketing. They strive to help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom solutions. They thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. This organization was awarded in 2018 the Digiday’s Worklife award for Most Passionate Employees at an Agency.
As a Social Media Strategist, you will be managing strategic paid, owned and earned social media campaigns for various social platforms. In this role, you will be driving, planning, developing and implementing the company’s overall social media strategy in order to improve online presence and overall digital marketing efforts.
You have exceptional writing skills and an eye for details who ensure that spelling and grammar are on point. You are tech-savvy who is great at troubleshooting when needed and you are always learning about social media technologies to improve your skills. You have excellent verbal communication skills which makes you an awesome collaborator, plus you love working independently.
- communicate the needs of a client into a strategic plan created for their performance goals
- Collaborate with clients to create, support and execute campaigns and initiatives, ensuring content adheres to a consistent voice and brand guidelines
- Monitor delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver on both performance and budget goals
- Perform account maintenance responsibilities and escalate campaign opportunities and/or issues to appropriate team members and clients
- Understand client goals, market position, and expectations while working with digital account leads in applying this data to a tailored digital strategy
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent working experience
- 3 – 5 years of social media marketing experience, especially Facebook
- Extensive experience using Facebook Ads Manager & paid campaign strategy, and analytics
- Exceptional writing skills with particular attention to spelling and grammar
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME