Social Media Support Specialist
Summary: Manage the interactions of social media platforms
The Position Description Overview:
As a Social Media Support Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to work with partners around the world. In this role, you’ll manage day-to-day interaction across a variety of social media platforms and collaborate with marketing, public relations, and communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Social Media Support Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage day-to-day interaction across a variety of social media platforms
- Respond to user outreach in a social context
- Stay up-to-date with social media platform changes
- Identify and escalate trends, topics, sentiment, and emerging issues
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in a digital marketing or communications role
- Proven work experience as a social media community manager
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Experience using social media management tools
- Excellent project management + communication skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME